Wednesday, March 14, 2012

one hand down

Mama broke her right hand.  This does not bode well.  If i thought i was lacking before, i am way behind now.  And they know it!  They sense weakness.  On the upside, since I'm right handed, this has put me out of work for a while.  Unfortunately it's very hard to change a diaper or dress a wiggly toddler with only one hand.  If it were my right hand i might have a chance, but in this case i am just sunk.   I am so grateful to my wonderful friends & family who have jumped in to help.  It's been a little hard for me to give up the tiny bit of control i have left since the babies took over my life, but I'm managing.  I started this blog with good intentions, but unfortunately typing is yet another thing that is difficult to do with only one had.  Hopefully as i recover i will post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment